Blog#6

 


Diigo Experience

My initial experience using Diigo has been a positive one. I enjoy using Diigo because of its clear and fluid set up. I can keep all of my bookmarks, photos, and documents in one place. I would definitely use Diigo while conducting a research project to keep track of all of my websites or articles, in one place that takes me directly to them, and I can name them all myself. Although, I am old fashioned when it comes to organization and I prefer all of my items to be kept in one place where I can access without internet, such as my desktop. I can easily add all of my information as I can on Diigo into one folder and it will automatically save to my hard drive. I am not a huge fan of using a website to hold all of my documents; whereas, I rather prefer to make folders on my desktop. 
I have always enjoyed writing for as long as I can remember. I can even recall a time when I was younger where I wanted to be a blogger and made my own little pages to share with friends, just so I would have an excuse to make a creative page and type my own thoughts. I love being able to express myself and make my blog my own, to share my creativity and thoughts with others. I have learned through blogging that it is all up to the writer, where each person takes and makes their blog posts their own and adds their own touch of personality to their account and page. I have enjoyed getting to learn the in's and out's of blogging, by being able to attach other accounts, such as Twitter, to my page. My all time favorite teacher tool is Teachers Pay Teachers. I might be slightly obsessed. I am a creative person but when you put a few teachers minds together, magic happens. I enjoy using TPT everyday in my classroom. It's a place where I can quickly log on and print off a worksheet or homework if I am in need or if I need lesson plan inspiration. There is even classroom decoration bundles, crafts and activities for every holiday, online slides, and all the lesson plans you could imagine for every topic... ever! It. Is. Amazing. 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/?gclid=CjwKCAiAgbiQBhAHEiwAuQ6Bkp6FzuSwX_-D9QS68gn0YSTpccW85JxusQysyk2QENYBlOwyn97zuRoCE7MQAvD_BwE

Comments